Examples of Mr. Gropman’s experience include:
- recovered (after trial and appeal) $10.9 million for electrical subcontractor on its pass-through claims against public entity owner of a large waste treatment plant in Southern California
- recovered over $7 million for general contractor in litigation over construction of a wastewater treatment plant in Northern California
- successfully argued to the California Supreme Court, the unenforceability of a “pay if paid” clause in a subcontract
- successfully defended general contractor against delay claims of three subcontractors on public works university construction project (following 55-day arbitration)
- successfully defended at trial, and on appeal, claims against the general contractor who built the largest residence in Southern California (56,500 square feet, structural steel frame).