Representative engagements in which Ms. Sharma has been involved include:
- advising the special committee of the board of directors of American Finance Trust Inc. in its $1.5 billion merger with American Realty Capital – Retail Centers of America, Inc.
- a $60 million sale of a leading enterprise file sync and share solutions to a data integration and technology company
- a U.S. publicly traded metal developer and manufacturer in its $250 million underwritten offering of senior notes
- a U.S. publicly traded real estate investment trust in its $182 million bought deal offering of common shares and $100 million underwritten offering of preferred shares
- a private equity fund in the $55 million acquisition of mediation and messaging businesses of a U.S. publicly traded company including cross-border subsidiary acquisitions in multi-jurisdictional transactions throughout Europe, Latin America and Asia and certain other platform and add-on acquisitions
- a private equity fund in its platform acquisition of a leading cloud computing consulting and systems integrator
- a private equity fund with its acquisition of a leading home fashion supplier
- a private equity fund in a joint venture of its portfolio company engaged in trucking and transportation logistics
- an Indian publicly traded IT company with its acquisition of U.S. based IT services provider.