Mr. Fader’s health care experience includes:
- negotiating numerous mergers, sales of assets, joint ventures and transfers of control of for-profit and nonprofit provider organizations and institutions
- defending providers involved in payment and medical documentation audits of federal, state and private payors
- providing legal guidance in all types of provider financings for hospitals, ambulatory facilities, and long-term care and retirement communities
- establishing ambulatory care centers and advising on compliance issues relating to such facilities
- resolving disputes between physician groups and institutional providers
- advising acute care and post-acute care health care programs as to proper treatment of the homeless population.