Representative matters handled by Mr. Narsh include:
- advising buyers, sellers and lending institutions in connection with large and small transactional matters, including due diligence and negotiation of sales and merger agreements
- advising clients in connection with safety matters, including compliance with state and federal OSHA requirements and negotiation of OSHA citations and penalties, and OSHA litigation
- advising clients in connection with the acquisition of, and compliance with, state and federal air, water and waste permits, including negotiation of penalties and permit violations, modifications and terminations
- representing corporations and municipalities in state and federal Superfund negotiations, including the drafting and negotiation of allocation agreements and administrative consent orders
- advising clients in connection with hazardous waste/hazardous material release reporting and annual reporting requirements.