Mr. Morowitz’s representative experience* includes:
- represented private equity fund sponsors in raising more than $20 billion of capital, including an $11 billion global private equity fund and several funds totaling more than $7.5 billion for a technology-focused private equity manager
- negotiated private equity investments on behalf of funds of funds, family offices and an insurance company
- represented a global alternative investment manager in the restructuring of a $1 billion investment fund into a managed account
- advised newly organized private equity, hedge fund and venture capital advisers in organizing their initial funds and special purpose vehicles
- organized an offshore hedge fund for the purpose of trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- led the formation of a holding company and negotiated ownership arrangements with respect to a cryptocurrency exchange operating company.
*Matters may have occurred before joining the firm.