Presented by Expert Webcast
During this webinar, our panel will discuss legal and economic rights and protections available to minority shareholders of a private company.
Key topics include:
- Fiduciary duty owed by majority shareholders
- Duties of directors and management
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Access to books and records
- Valuation, minority discounts and marketability
- Potential investors.
- Pamela Palmer, Partner and Co-Chair of the Securities Litigation Practice, Pepper Hamilton
- Mark Levinson, Partner, Thompson Coburn LLP
- Jason Tolmaire, Senior Director, FTI Consulting
- Alex Kasdan, Senior Managing Director, DelMorgan & Co.
There is no cost to register.