Presented by Buyouts Insider
Limited partners (LPs) have little tolerance for fund managers that aren’t up to speed on their cybersecurity and privacy requirements. Fall behind in these critical areas and your days raising institutional money will be numbered.
Learn from a talented faculty of speakers the answers to the following questions:
- What are the minimum requirements limited partners have when it comes to keeping their data secure?
- What do you need to know about the new GDPR privacy regulations in Europe?
- What are the prospects for privacy regulation in the United States?
- How do you ensure compliance with the latest recommendations from the SEC on cybersecurity?
- How much of your IT infrastructure can you safely outsource and what needs to be kept in-house?
There is no cost to register.