Presented by Expert Webcast
Pamela Palmer, a partner in the Trial and Dispute Resolution Practice Group and a co-chair of the Securities Litigation Practice of Pepper Hamilton, will be speaking on the webinar titled "Managing Shareholder Disputes in Private Equity, Venture Capital and Portfolio Companies."
- Board vs. investor firm fiduciary duties
- Controlling stockholder fiduciary duties
- Timing the exit – value maximization
- Dealing with multiple PE stockholders
- Risk mitigation with limited funds and a conflicted board
- Investments gone bad
- Litigation preparedness and avoidance
- Pamela Palmer, Partner and Co-Chair of the Securities Litigation Practice, Pepper Hamilton
- Paul Tosetti, Partner and Co-Chair of the Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practice, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Eric Waxman, Partner, Ares Management, L.P.
- Daniel Burch, CEO, MacKenzie Partners Inc.
- Alex Kasdan, Senior Managing Director, DelMorgan & Co.
There is no cost to register.