Michael P. Subak, a partner and chair of the Construction Practice Group of Pepper Hamilton, will be speaking at the Ninth Contract and Risk Management for Construction and Capital Projects event taking place from January 14–16, 2019 in Houston, TX. Mr. Subak will be joining the panel titled "Resolving Disputes, Challenges, and Unsuspected Changes After a Contract Has Been Finalized."
Key topics include:
- Staying informed on political and economical happenings to prepare for potential impact on project(s)
- Allowing contract renegotiations should there be a change in laws that affect project development
- Strategizing solutions to limit an owner’s ability to rework a project
- Documenting all changes to help stay on schedule and track causes of delays
- Ed Diggs, Senior Counsel and Manager of Claims - OG&C, Bechtel Corporation
- Matthew Ennis, Counsel, Savannah River and Nuclear Solutions LLC
- Michael P. Subak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP
Pepper Hamilton is a proud sponsor.