Justin H. Brown, a partner in the Tax and Estates Practice Group of Pepper Hamilton, will be speaking at the European American Chamber of Commerce - New York's (EACC-NY's) annual Trust and Estate Update taking place in New York, NY on December 5, 2018. The event features a panel discussion on trust and estate planning and investment strategies for multi-nationals.
Topics of discussion include:
- Pre-Immigration tax planning & expatriation planning
- U.S. tax compliance for non-resident citizens, dual citizens and green-card holders
- Income, gift, and estate planning for nonresidents with U.S. children
- Legal, tax and financial considerations when establishing a U.S. trust
- Immigration considerations
- Hands-on advice on non-tax related issues relevant for nonresident noncitizens coming to the U.S.
- Shlomi Atash, Principal, Atash Law
- Justin Brown, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
- Christopher Wright, Principal, Marks & Paneth
- Giev Askari, Senior Wealth Planner, HSBC
Pepper Hamilton is a founding member of the EACC-NY.
Marks Paneth LLP
685 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
There is no cost to attend.