Please join the European American Chamber of Commerce's New York Chapter (EACC-NY) for its annual Private Equity (PE) Forum, where experts and practitioners will discuss PE's changing role in today's investment landscape. Topics for discussion will include:
- What value does PE deliver to its clients from an academic and professional perspective?
- How has PE's role in the investment strategies of institutional investors changed in recent decades?
- What does PE do well for clients?
- Where does PE not serve its clients well?
- How is PE’s relationship with its clients evolving?
- How does PE impact the growth of investee companies and their growth of wages and employment at such companies?
- What role does regulation, both of PE sponsors directly and of institutional investors indirectly, play in the recent past development and anticipated future development of PE markets?
- How do observers expect PE to perform in a future recession or downturn?
Peter Rooney, Partner, Orrick
James D. Rosener, Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP
Federico G.M. Mennella, Managing Director, Lincoln International LLC
Other panelists to be announced.
Pepper Hamilton is a founding member of the EACC-NY.
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
The CBS Building
51 W 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019
EACC-NY Members: Free