Pepper Hamilton, Chubb, Fiduciary Trust Company International, Option3Ventures and Withum invite you and your colleagues to attend a complimentary panel discussion and networking event. Join us on February 19 for a discussion of cybersecurity trends and their financial impact on the family office today, and how to prepare for the future.
Topics will include:
- What are today’s cybersecurity forecasts and trends, and how are family offices being directly impacted?
- What are the legal requirements for cyber-compliance?
- How can a family office assess, detect, respond and recover from a cyber-threat or cyber-attack?
- How can a family office capitalize on the cybersecurity market?
- What are the types of investments family offices can seek out to generate return from cybersecurity?
- How can you protect your digital assets for your family and for future generations through estate planning?
- What steps should family offices take to plan for the transfer of digital assets as these become increasingly important to your overall wealth and legacy?
Pepper Hamilton LLP
The New York Times Building
620 Eighth Avenue - 37th Floor
New York, NY 10018-1405