Pepper Hamilton is a proud sponsor of the French American Chamber of Commerce's panel discussion to help local companies expand their business to Europe and France.
Speakers and Topics:
- Jonathan A. Grode, president and board member of FACC and U.S. practice director at Green and Spiegel LLC, will moderate a panel addressing strategies to help companies expand to Europe and France.
- Vanessa Jannot-Wayne, business development director at Business France, will provide an update on the French business climate, legal changes under the current French administration, and incentives and advantages of establishing a business in France.
- Nihat Kurt, partner at Expat Management Group, will speak on immigration to the EU, specific visa options available in the Netherlands and France, and how setting up a business in Amsterdam can enable you to work with customers in France and the rest of the EU.
- Tifphani White-King, principal and national tax practice leader at Mazars USA, will share her expertise on tax, trade, and tariff considerations when expanding your business to Europe.
- Jeremy Heep, partner and head of the French Desk at Pepper Hamilton LLP, board member of FACC, and event host-sponsor, will welcome guests and address litigation considerations and the differences between dispute resolution in Europe v. the United States.
- John F. Kostenbauder, partner at Mazars USA and event sponsor, will describe the international tax and consulting services offered by Mazars USA.
Pepper Hamilton LLP
3000 Two Logan Square
Eighteenth and Arch Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Registration deadline: October 4.
FACC members and registered guests of members: $35