Pepper Hamilton is a proud sponsor of the Association for Corporate Growth New York's (ACG NY's) Monthly Luncheon for October 2019. This month, a panel of speakers will be discussing "Effective M&A Deal Sourcing - What Works Today." With greater competition for deals, the amount of available capital and increased fundraising competition, now more than ever, deal sourcing is a top priority for private equity investors.
Topics of discussion include:
- Strategies for leverage your network of advisors for sources of deal flow
- Key metrics a deal-origination professional can use before actively pursuing a seller
- Strategy differences between a new platform acquisition and an add-on acquisition
- Technology's impact on the deal sourcing function
- How co-investment with independent sponsors and family offices can affect your deal sourcing strategies.
- Nilufer R. Shaikh, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
- Christopher Fugaro, Principal, Guardian Capital Partners
- Dan Gaspar, Partner, TZP Group
- William Gonzalez, Senior Vice President, Audax Private Equity
- Kerri Hagen, Vice President, Gemspring Capital
The Yale Club
50 Vanderbilt Avenue
New York, NY 10017