In recent engagements, Mr. Goldberg has:
- structured the private equity fund acquisition of a trading technology provider with a management co-investment
- advised a pharmaceutical distribution company on its subsidiary’s tax-free spin-off followed by merger
- counseled a machine testing and certification group on its international licensing and investment structure
- structured the disposition of a private equity portfolio company using multi-tier financing
- advised a distressed property fund on the acquisition of a fabrics business out of bankruptcy
- counseled a developer of medical therapeutic technology in a public tax-free reorganization
- planned the merger of related partnerships involved in the systems consulting business.