Daniel G. Murray is a partner in the Princeton office of Pepper Hamilton LLP.
Mr. Murray concentrates his practice on mortgage banking, consumer finance and banking law, with an emphasis on:
- all aspects of representation of community banks
- financial institution regulatory, compliance and licensing issues, including “lookback” reviews
- warehouse lending and mortgage finance
- secondary mortgage market transactions, including the sale and purchase of mortgage loan portfolios and servicing rights
- loan documentation, including state and federal disclosures
- outsourcing agreements
- various aspects of securitization of mortgage loans
- commercial paper programs.