Presented by Expert Webcast
James D. Rosener, a partner in the Commercial Department of Pepper Hamilton and head of the firm's International Practice Group, will be speaking on the Expert Webcast webinar titled "U.S. Companies Making Acquisitions Abroad."
Key topics include:
- Identifying transactional objectives
- Minimizing transaction costs
- Transaction structures
- Drafting deal documentation
- Tax considerations
- Analyzing tax attributes of the target
- Post-transaction considerations
- Financing issues and tax issues of financing
- U.S. and foreign tax planning
- Pre-transaction and post-transaction considerations
- Transfer pricing issues
- Proposed tax changes
- Dispute resolution mechanisms.
There is no cost to register.