Recorded on September 27, 2012
Learn more about the relationship with MSOs and identifying your risk and exposure to PHI disclosures.
Learn more about MSOs and understand:
- the role in the implementation of EHRs; achieving meaningful use compliance and metrics; and the needs for risk management and planning regarding security, privacy and confidentiality
- impacts from the latest legislative regulations of HIPAA, ARRA, HITECH and other compliance mandates
- the role in achieving regional and national objectives of health care reform and the NwHIN vision
- the risk of an OCR audit and how to prepare
- potential ramifications of unlawful disclosure of PHI and how to prepare your organization
- whether or not all MSOs are “created equal” in addressing compliance issues
- how to define your organization’s risk tolerance and implement strategies for addressing risk mitigation.
Visit http://www.ehnac.org/ for more information.