Pepper partners Julia D. Corelli and Christopher A. Rossi will be presenting at The Capital Roundtable Conference, "Raising Private Equity Funds from Family Offices & Wealthy Individuals: New Models, New Ways of Thinking, New Structures."
Thursday, February 14, 2013
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
New York City
Gain insight into these and other frequently-asked questions:
- are family offices and wealthy individuals becoming more or less committed to private equity
- what are some of the main challenges that affect fundraising from family offices and wealthy individuals
- how can you gain the trust of family offices that are overly cautious about risk and/or sticklers for transparency
- how does the flexibility of family offices compare to that of larger institutional investors
- what are the best ways for GPs to locate and approach family office managers - cold calls, personal introductions, or both
- what are the middle-market sectors that seem to be most attractive to family offices and wealthy individuals today
- what are the key differences between domestic family offices and those based in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America
- what are today’s best practices for making presentations to family offices
- what common mistakes should GPs avoid
- what are the pros and cons of using placement agents for reaching family offices and wealthy individuals
- what key practices should GPs follow in meeting family offices’ needs for confidentiality.
For more information and to register, visit http://capitalroundtable.com/masterclass/RaisingPrivateEquityFundsfromFamilyOfficesWealthyIndividuals-2013.html.