Pepper Hamilton is sponsoring the Mergermarket Technology Forum taking place in San Francisco, CA on May 22, 2018. This afternoon forum will bring together Silicon Valley’s leading tech investors and dealmakers for insight on the current and future state of mergers and acquisitions in the sector.
Pepper partner David B. Allen will be speaking on the 3:00 PM panel on "M&A in the Valley." During this panel, delegates will listen to panelists discuss the overall drivers and challenges found behind Silicon Valley M&A, including:
- What are the opportunities in latest cutting-edge technologies such as lnternet of Things, artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, enterprise software, cybersecurity and others? Which applications are investors pouring money into?
- What is cloud computing's prospects over next several years and how much further can it drive M&A?
- Are we beginning to see a pull-back in unicorn valuations?
- How concerned should investors and lenders be about the growth in tech companies’ balance sheet leverage?
- How will protectionism, new tech giants and Chinese-based firms shape dealmaking in North America?
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Five Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111