Pepper Hamilton partner James D. Hollyday will be presenting at the National Business Institute's "Construction Defect Litigation: From A to Z" seminar being held on Friday, December 13, 2013 in Philadelphia, PA.
Mr. Hollyday will be presenting on two sessions:
Insurance: Covered vs. Uncovered?
- commercial general liability insurance - coverage issues
- duties of defense
- insurance debates (includes: fortuity principles, known loss, occurrence definitions, Four Corners Rule, Contra Proferentem Rule, Rule of Reasonable Expectations, Illusory Coverage Doctrine)
- surety bonds
- wrap insurance options: OCIP or CCIP
- case law: class action suits.
- joint defenses
- conflict of interest
- representing multiple parties
- how lawyers can avoid being witnesses.
For more information, visit http://www.nbi-sems.com/Details.aspx/Construction-Defect-Litigation-From-A-to-Z.