William R. Wagner Speaking at iGlobal Forum's 4th Global Distressed Debt Investing Summit
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Pepper Hamilton is sponsoring iGlobal Forum's 4th Global Distressed Debt Investing Summit being held on February 20, 2013 in New York City. Distressed debt investors are facing vast uncertainty, a protracted recovery from the global downturn, expectations of a double-dip recession and low default rates. The managers who do not want to compromise their investment strategies are having to dig deep to find opportunities, and the supply/demand imbalance is pushing up value expectations.
This one-day meeting will synthesize the most pertinent themes in the field of distressed debt investing. Attendees will take part in the hottest debates, listen to the best projections for 2013, and meet the industry's leading participants. The summit will present the perfect platform for networking and face-to face discussions with the leading distressed fund managers, private equity fund managers, hedge fund managers, M&A and turnaround advisors, investment bankers, bankruptcy advisors, loan originators, debt providers, and rating agencies.
Pepper partner William R. Wagner will participate on the panel, “Examine the Drivers of Change Across the Distressed Industry.” Discussion will include:
For more information and to register, visit www.iglobalforum.com/distressed4.
- how are macro factors impacting liquidity and solvency
- where are default rates still lacking
- using crucial market data to identify indicators of near-term default rates
- what effect do central banks' policies have on corporate balance sheets
- deal flow - how much money has been raised, where is it being deployed, and how much capital remains uninvested.