Pepper Hamilton Sponsoring PEI's CFOs and COOs Forum 2013 - January 23-24, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Pepper Hamilton is a sponsor of Private Equity International (PEI)'s CFOs and COOs Forum 2013 being held in New York on January 23-24, 2013. The forum will convene senior finance and operations executives from the world’s foremost private equity and venture capital firms. The event is an exceptional opportunity for senior executives to exchange ideas and highlight thought leadership in the areas of private equity finance, operations, valuation, regulation, compliance, tax and many more increasingly critical functions within the firm.
Julia D. Corelli, Pepper partner and co-chair of the firm's Funds Services Group and its Commercial Department, will speak on the "Administering LP Co-Investments" workshop.
The panel will include:D. Mitchell Coddington, Partner & Chief Financial Officer, Energy Investors Funds
Julia D. Corelli, Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP
Sandra Kim-Suk, Chief Operating Officer & Partner, Citi Infrastructure Investors
Key areas to be addressed at the forum include:
- what are the biggest challenges facing CFOs and COOs at private equity firms in 2013
- how has the role of the CFO changed in the past decade and how will the role continue to evolve in the coming decade
- balancing the increased burden of more in depth LP reporting and valuation requirements
- understanding and helping the team address emerging tax issues
- mapping out the firm's long term human capital needs
- has the firm's infrastructure adapted to SEC registration
- how will the political environment in Washington affect private equity
- strategies for more tax efficient fund structuring
- fundraising in 2013 – how are terms and conditions changing?
For more information, visit http://www.peimedia.com/newyork13.