On Saturday, July 28, Pepper partner Shel Schreiberg will be speaking at the National Housing and Rehabilitation Association's (NH&RA) 2012 Summer Institute in Martha's Vineyard, MA.
Mr. Schreiberg will be on a panel entitled "HUD Preservation Roundtable." This "nuts & bolts" panel will explore the latest policy developments and transactional insight impacting preservation of the aging HUD-assisted portfolio. Key topics includes:
- Chapter 15 Renewals & Other Section 8 Issues
- Resyndicating Deals with Revised Rules for Flex Sub Deals
- Issues on the Multifamily Forms
- Changes to the Section 8 Handbook
- Capital Needs Assessments and Capital Needs Standards.
For more information, visit http://www.housingonline.com/SummerInstitute2012/AgendaInformation.aspx.