Pepper partner Frank A. Mayer, III will be a presenter for J.H. Cohn's "Compliance Programs and Anti-Money Laundering Laws" webinar on July 19, 2012 from 2:00-3:30 p.m. EDT.
FinCEN’s upcoming deadline for lenders to comply with anti-money laundering laws (AML) is less than one month away. Adhering to the law requires written policies and changes to the origination processes resulting in new and unique issues to lenders.
During this webinar, the panel will discuss everything you need to know about AML, and will provide the essential material to help you understand and implement the rules. They will also discuss the timeline for Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) form submission and the nuances around the form.
Other agenda items include:
Who should attend?
- history and purpose of the regulation
- frequency of reporting
- necessity for written policies and procedures; training staff for compliance
- penalties for non-compliance including real fraud case studies.
- owners and senior management
- compliance officers and managers
- risk managers
- origination staff
- closing staff
- any executive needing a refresher.
For more information, visit J.H. Cohn's event section.
Register online at https://www.jhcohn.com/insight-center/events/event-registration.aspx?id=26 or contact Kristen Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973.228.3500 ext. 6405.