John Carroll to Present at SAE 2012 Shale Gas Impact on Vehicle Development Symposium - August 28, 2012
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Pepper partner John W. Carroll will present at SAE International’s "Shale Gas Impact on Vehicle Development Symposium: Bi-Fuel Vehicles Production and the Impact of Natural Gas Vehicle Adoption, Shale Exploration, and CNG Infrastructure." The event will bring together business leaders from the energy industry and the automotive industry in a collaborative, dynamic discussion about the prevalence of shale gas and its impact on the market for natural gas vehicles.
Those who attend this conference will:
The event will be held on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
- gain an understanding of energy policy as it relates to natural gas exploration/CNG
- learn about infrastructure developments and the expansion of fueling stations and what this means for the energy and automotive sectors
- understand the impact of shale exploration and natural gas infrastructure
- learn about the market for NGVs in U.S. truck fleets as well as the heavy duty and passenger car sectors. What are the projections for NGV demand in the future?
- gain an understanding of the regulatory environment pertaining to natural gas exploration and what it means for the energy and automotive sectors.
For more information, visit http://www.sae.org/events/cng/.