T. Stephen Jenkins is an associate of Pepper Hamilton LLP, resident in the Philadelphia office. Mr. Jenkins’ practice includes a range of commercial litigation, including antitrust, director/officer liability, unfair competition and electronic discovery. He is a member of the Antitrust Section in the Commercial Litigation Practice Group, and the Privacy, Security and Data Protection, and Non Compete and Trade Secrets practices.
Some of Mr. Jenkins’ engagements include assisting in:
Mr. Jenkins has authored “‘Holy Secret Recipe, Batman!’: Superheroes, the Misappropriation of Trade Secrets, and Economic Espionage,” for the legal blog, Law and the Multiverse.
- representation of international manufacturers in antitrust disputes involving allegations of price-fixing, overcharges, and agreements to restrain trade in violation of the Sherman Act
- representation of public and private companies in internal and agency-initiated investigations including investigations involving allegations of violations of the securities, food and drug, and foreign practices laws and regulations
- representation of a global provider of clinical services and medical devices and its board of directors in multiple class actions brought by shareholders seeking to enjoin acquisition of the company, requiring targeted document collection and managed offsite document review, securing favorable result for the client
- representation of an internationally recognized apparel company in an unfair competition dispute involving unlicensed distribution of counterfeit goods and trademark infringement
- representation and advisement of multiple companies receiving third party subpoenas, avoiding production of privileged and confidential information and federal agency investigation
- representation of pro bono client in action seeking to enjoin enforcement of unconstitutional local ordinance.
In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Jenkins is a member of the firm’s Diversity Liaison Committee and Summer Associate Committee, as well as a former co-chair of the Internal and External Networking Committee of Pepper’s African American/Black Affinity Group.
Mr. Jenkins received his B.A., magna cum laude with distinction, in philosophy and psychology from Boston University in 2008. In 2011, he received his J.D. from University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was a senior editor of the Journal of Business Law, and a board member of several student groups.
Mr. Jenkins is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey.