Weatherly Ralph Emans
Weatherly Ralph Emans is an associate with Pepper Hamilton LLP, resident in the Boston office. Ms. Emans concentrates her practice in emerging company and venture capital investments, private mergers and acquisitions, private investment fund matters, and general corporate advisory. Some representative transactions include:
- $11 million combined financing and stock purchase by venture fund client in emerging big data technology company
- $2 million venture debt investment in emerging biotech client
- $8 million combined financing and stock purchase by venture fund client in emerging technology company
- acquisition of publicly traded science equipment manufacturer by publicly traded science services company
- acquisition of startup technology company by private equity-owned logistics company
- acquisition of technology switching company with overseas assets and operations by private equity fund
- advising principal groups on the operation of investment funds
- advising emerging companies on issues ranging from formation and operation to financings and acquisition.
Prior to joining Pepper, Ms. Emans was a consultant with the Boston Consulting Group. Before that, she was an associate in the corporate practice group at Winston & Strawn LLP in Chicago, IL, where she focused on private equity and investment management.
J.D. 2006 Harvard Law School; senior editor, Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy
M.Phil 1999 Oxford University
B.A. 1997, magna cum laude, Yale University
8/2009-1/2010 Law Clerk to Hon. David W. Daniel, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina (Greenville, NC)
Admitted to practice in Massachusetts and Illinois