Jessica A. Bisignano is an associate in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group with Pepper Hamilton LLP, resident in the Philadelphia office.
Ms. Bisignano has represented:
- a privately held specialty retail company in its $163 million dollar initial public offering (which included the sale of shares by several large shareholders) and its two subsequent underwritten public offerings
- a publicly traded metal manufacturer in its $550 million stock-for-stock acquisition of a privately held competitor and its subsequent $300 million underwritten offering of senior notes
- a privately held pharmaceutical marketing support company in its $13 million sale of itself to a private equity fund
- a publicly traded clinical stage pharmaceutical company in a $176 million underwritten offering of common stock (which included the sale of shares for a large stockholder)
- a privately held clinical stage pharmaceutical company in its $850 million sale of itself to a large pharmaceutical company
- a publicly traded multinational insurance broker and risk advisor in two separate asset acquisitions of regional insurance agencies
- several public companies with respect to corporate governance and securities law compliance.
Ms. Bisignano is the author of “Avoiding Suspicion with Your Prearranged Trading Plan: How to Act within the Safe Harbor of 10b5-1” Pepper Hamilton LLP (2008).