Jessica A. Bisignano
Jessica A. Bisignano is an associate in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group with Pepper Hamilton LLP, resident in the Philadelphia office.
Ms. Bisignano has represented:
Ms. Bisignano is the author of “Avoiding Suspicion with Your Prearranged Trading Plan: How to Act within the Safe Harbor of 10b5-1” Pepper Hamilton LLP (2008).
- a publicly traded global family of specialty retail brands in its $350 million private placement of senior notes;
- a publicly traded multi-jurisdictional gaming company in its corporate restructuring and real estate investment trust spin-off transaction;
- a privately held specialty retail company in its $163 million dollar initial public offering (which included the sale of shares by several large shareholders) and its two subsequent underwritten public offerings;
- a publicly traded metal manufacturer in its $550 million stock-for-stock acquisition of a privately held competitor and its subsequent $300 million underwritten offering of senior notes;
- a publicly traded clinical stage pharmaceutical company in a $176 million underwritten offering of common stock (which included the sale of shares for a large stockholder);
- a privately held clinical stage pharmaceutical company in its $850 million sale of itself to a large pharmaceutical company;
- a publicly traded multinational insurance broker and risk advisor in two separate asset acquisitions of regional insurance agencies; and
- several public companies with respect to corporate governance and securities law compliance.
B.A. 2005 University of Pennsylvania
M.B.A. 2010, magna cum laude, Rutgers University
J.D. 2010 Rutgers University School of Law
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey