Catherine V. Christopher
Catherine Christopher is an associate with Pepper Hamilton LLP, resident in the Philadelphia office. Ms. Christopher concentrates her practice in private investment fund and corporate and securities matters, including fund formation and operations, securities law compliance, securities transactions, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate representation.
Representative engagements in which Ms. Christopher has been involved include:
Ms. Christopher serves as chair of Pepper’s Tenant Representation Pro Bono Practice Group. She was selected for inclusion on the 2014 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
- the sale of a privately owned sports apparel retailer
- the acquisition by a private equity firm of a global supplier of automotive sealing systems
- the acquisition of stock and assets by a global professional services and insurance brokerage firm
- securities law compliance and reporting advice to publicly traded real estate investment trusts
- the preparation and review of Exchange Act reports and proxy statements
- advising principal groups on the formation and operation of investment funds, including private equity and hedge funds
- advising private equity funds, venture capital funds and hedge funds in their ongoing operations.
B.A. 2003 Amherst College
J.D. 2009 Brooklyn Law School
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey