Yulia C. Weisberg
Yulia (Julia) C. Weisberg is an associate in the Health Effects Practice Group with Pepper Hamilton LLP, resident in the Philadelphia office. She also is a member of the firm’s Associates Committee. Ms. Weisberg concentrates her practice on the defense of pharmaceutical companies against product liability claims.
Ms. Weisberg’s experience includes:
Ms. Weisberg is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- defending pharmaceutical companies against personal injury and wrongful death product liability claims in jurisdictions across the country, including actions brought in both state and federal courts, as well as actions pending in federal multidistrict litigation
- preparing and negotiating case management orders and drafting documents related to formation of multidistrict litigation
- drafting and negotiating multi-plaintiff inventory settlement agreements
- preparing senior company employees and expert witnesses for deposition
- drafting complex dispositive motions
- successfully representing pro bono clients in terminating a lease and obtaining payments owed under existing settlement agreements with foreign government.
B.A. 2006 The Pennsylvania State University
J.D. 2009 Temple University School of Law
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania