Isla L. Long is a partner in the Commercial Insurance and Reinsurance Practice Group of Pepper Hamilton LLP, resident in the Philadelphia office. Ms. Long concentrates her practice in reinsurance, insurance insolvency and complex commercial litigation.
Ms. Long’s representative engagements include:
Ms. Long was selected for inclusion on the 2011-12 Pennsylvania Rising Stars lists.
- representing the Department of Insurance of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the collection of reinsurance owed to Reliance Insurance Company and Legion Insurance Company, major property and casualty insurance companies now in liquidation
- representing corporations and individuals in patent, trademark and copyright infringement actions
- counseling and maintaining intellectual property portfolios of corporations including prosecution of trademark and copyright applications
- representing major real estate franchisor and franchisees in civil federal antitrust actions
- representing manufacturers in criminal federal antitrust and related civil class action suits.
Prior to joining Pepper, Ms. Long was an associate in the Intellectual Property Section of the Litigation Group of Jones Day in Cleveland, OH.