Kelly Bryan Braun
Kelly Bryan Braun is of counsel in the Pittsburgh office of Pepper Hamilton LLP and a member of the Financial Services Practice Group in the Commercial Department. Ms. Braun spent four years in the firm’s Philadelphia office before transferring to Pittsburgh in 2001. She focuses her practice on the representation of both financial institutions and borrowers in credit transactions.
Examples of transactions on which Ms. Braun has worked include:
Ms. Braun serves on the board of directors of Lutheran SeniorLife, a leading provider of senior living and health care communities in western Pennsylvania.
- representing financial institutions in the drafting and negotiation of various loan agreements with related security
- representing financial institutions as participants in syndicated loan agreements
- representing private equity funds in connection with portfolio company acquisition financings and restructurings
- representing multiple purchasers of minor league baseball teams in their financings, as well as participating in the financing representation of two National Hockey League teams
- representing a real estate investment trust in financing matters, including the assumption of mortgage debt in connection with an acquisition
- representing a national real estate developer as local counsel in connection with real estate financings.
B.A. 1992, magna cum laude, Wittenberg University
J.D. 1995, cum laude, Cornell Law School; editor, Cornell International Law Journal
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania