Christina M. Boston
Christina M. Boston is an associate in the Health Effects Practice Group of Pepper Hamilton LLP, resident in the Philadelphia office. Her practice focuses on the defense of pharmaceutical manufacturers in civil litigation, and internal and government investigations.
Her recent representations include:
Prior to law school, Ms. Boston was a senior legal assistant at Pepper from 1985 through 1991.
- defense of pharmaceutical companies in matters concerning investigational new drugs and marketed products
- defense of a pharmaceutical company in matters regarding a failed clinical trial
- counseling and defending a pharmaceutical company in a grand jury investigation
- preparing and developing witnesses for deposition and trial
- intensive expert witness investigation and development
- counseling pharmaceutical companies regarding sales promotion and marketing practices and materials
- counseling pharmaceutical companies with respect to the conduct of clinical trials and compliance with regulations
- counseling pharmaceutical companies on potential litigation risks in proposed protocols, regulatory submissions, scientific disclosures and medical letters.
B.A. 1985, summa cum laude, St. Joseph's University
J.D. 1994 Villanova University School of Law
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania